The Wisdom of Will Rogers
1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your
8. There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who
learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
10. If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to
make sure it's still there.
11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.
12. AND FINALLY After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he
started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him... The moral:
When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
Server Home Page